ILS Synergy QW
ILS Standards criteria
- Whether it's a floor standing model or a tabletop model, our touch screen lecterns are ergonomically sound, so they can build comfort and confidence for the user.
- Intelligent: in our definition this includes a large (17” – 24” range) touch screen display (pen and/or finger touch), supported by [access to] a fast PC with storage interfacing, and communications networking options. A lectern is intelligent when it lets the presenter look at - and interact with - more information and elements than are visible to the audience.
- We value reliability, build quality, and upgrade ability for an extended economic life at little operational cost. Our lecterns all comply with European CE and safety certifications.
- Ease-of-use: presenters must be able to operate the lectern effortlessly. All changes and advances in the presentation will be seamless to the audience.
- Ease-of-integration: We give you out-of-the-box functionality for the end-user. From an IT perspective the purchase of a new lectern compares to the acquisition of any new PC. AV departments or Professional System Integrators should not require special training.
- We provide you with several options when it comes to features, functionality, and design.
|ILS SYNERGY DT/DW/ST/SW
|ILS SYNERGY WW/AT/HT
|ILS SYNERGY IM/QW
|ILS SYNERGY C Series
|ILS SYNERGY K Series